The Leopard Claw is made with a medical grade stainless steel. It's features include raised leopard spots to help provide a good grip in the treatment hand while scraping. The tool was designed to be used on all edges.
· First apply Combat One Field Foam to the skin to help the tool glide over the skin.
· Start with the scanning edge (the convex edge) is used to scan over the tissues and used to detect abnormalities in the tissue.
· Upon discovery increase the frequency of the scraping above and below the point of restriction to desensitize the tissues. Then more pressure can be used to affect the deeper layers of tissue.
· Next the concave side of the tool can be used to increase surface area of the tissues being treated.
· Then the end on both sides of the claw are used for scraping smaller areas but also to use with scraping across the muscle fibers or against the grain.
· Finally the length of the tool makes it easy to grip in both hands when scraping larger muscle groups.
"When Resiliency Project founder, Troy Willis, introduced IASTM and EMS to the CrossFit community, the results sent shock-waves through the pits. Catching the attention of many of the industry greats, nearly every serious athlete has since adopted these practices.
What began as a passion to be of service to others has grown into a company that stands for that same purpose.
By designing simple, affordable tools, we can empower more people than ever with the method and the means required self mobilization and recovery.
Our first tool, the LeopardClaw, is made using the finest medical grade stainless steel. This sleek tool performs multiple functions of the technique known as "Gua Sha", commonly known as IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization). This technique dates back more than 1500 years and was used by ordinary people to increase blood flow and promote healing.
After years of refinement and innovation, we are proud to now bring MyoPux to the market. MyoPux is the most portable and affordable Electronic Muscle Stimulation available. We've honed the very best programs and intuitive technology to offer superior ease-of-use without wires and without any compromises on results. Once athletes discover the incredible benefits of resting recovery, there's no going back to compromised workouts due to swelling or muscle pain. "